Insight..

"INSIGHT"
Heyaa!
Sry, really i don't know how to start conversation but while writing this i m just thinking that i m standing on front of u..
I m quit nervous;
Okh fine..
So, i have to say many things but i don't think here i can..
Soo i try to say in short..
"BYEE"
If u r going to ask, why? then,
We are not going to interact or meet again
" You re-apply and came back and you may sit that subject again and you could sit the exam again and we r going to interact in chemistry classes again "
These are not going to happen nah..
but really this year interaction with u is just unforgettable..
I know we not talk yet anymore, but i don't know why i just wanna in contact with u..
I don't want, i feel regret for any small things in life..
Actually the main reason is that nah, i m passionate about small little things in life..
 so i said this..
But really you're just adorable!
If u got free time nh plz, a humble request, watch "FLAMES"  'season 1 episode 1' but after BOARDS..
u knw what, i m writing this but i don't know this is going to reach u or not..
01:01:2020
I went to the party and just waiting for you..
As u said nh u will try to come..
You know why i went to the party, just to tell all this and for an interaction..
I always said,
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow
Bt in actually
ain't such thing as tomorrow
we only got today so i just try to tell my feeling towards u..
Really when I have not seen my tomorrow, how would i see your tomorrow, so i said..
Soo plz if got free time nah after boards,
Once don't forget to remind me..
I think this is the only place where i could contact u and i will definitely wait for your message once after the board paper...
I really don't know what happened to me, in school i just ignore the girls, I'm not interested in talking with girls and here i just wanna talk to you..
Something is different in u which makes u different from other girls..
🖊️🖊️📖📖
By the way, you did not give the solution notebook, i don't think you forget more than once, maybe you don't want to give or there will be some other reason..
you know what, i am done this chapter more than 10 times but i m just checking that u are giving me or not and may be u not want but really i had to photocopy the notes so, if u have so plz..
On the last i just wanna ask few questions if u got time then replied it, you can reply after BOARDS too..
° whts ur plan after board? (ambition)
° whts ur backup plan after boards
You know what, why i am telling for only be in contact and nothing much more what u think i don't want but the main reason is that nah. This 2-3 year is going to decide our next 50 years...
But leave it, that's all I wanna say but there is a lot more, i have just said in a short. So, Don't forget to remember and leave the rest things on luck and time...
Hope, this conversation is only stay between us....for forever..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Vs Science

Love Like Indians